Our matting is specified for use at entrances in commercial, government and community buildings. We have also found there is a growing market within the residential design and construction sectors seeking our recessed mats.
Did you know?
- Birrus have been manufacturing in Melbourne since 1948
- We believe in only using the best quality products to create our prestigious matting which involves sourcing other Australian made products. The aluminium we use in our products is Australian Made, along with the carpet and PVC inserts.
- Birrus are the only matting manufacturers that rebate our inserts, not glue them into the aluminium extrusion system. This allows for easy removal of the inserts when our clients are seeking to change decore or refurbish their Ultramat, Duramat, Duragrit or Cocamat.
- Our aluminium is extruded in 6m lengths, enabling our matting to span 6m without ugly vertical joins. This is perfect for multi door entrances. When the application requires mats longer than 6m, we have engineered our product so that joins are invisible.
- We specialise in custom shapes and sizes. Our mats do not come ‘off the shelf’, every mat is unique and custom made by hand to our clients specification. This ensures quality every step of the way.
- Birrus matting comes with a 10 year warranty.
- Our advisory service is available Australia-wide to assist you with quotations and enquiries.
- Would you like to receive a sample of our matting? You will see why there is no substitute for a Birrus mat. Please select ‘request sample’ above or CLICK HERE and we will happily send a sample(s) to you.
COMPANY ENVIRONMENTAL STATEMENT
As a company Birrus Matting Systems has implemented a number of steps to minimize our carbon foot print. We have initiated strict recycling procedures for all waste raw materials used in the manufacturing process.
We are committed to producing a safe and socially responsible range of products.
View the embedded image gallery online at: